(There will be paper copies available as needed)
Don’t miss the keynote at 9 am! Check out the events, student projects, list of speaker sessions and more. Join us in the afternoon for our round table.
- Are you thinking about building and designing a Makerspace?
- Not sure how to get started?
- Looking for curricular ideas or mappings for Maker Activities?
- Wonder Where to start with robotics? For any grade level?
- Got questions about 3D Printing? Lasers? CNC Routers?
- Come to the Second Annual MakerFest for Education
Join us – at EduMakerCincy – a MakerFest/MakerFaire for education!
Saturday, October 15, 2016!
Breakout sessions in the morning, making demos and hands on activities in the afternoon, with food trucks on hand to manage your appetite.
Here’e Our Current Version of Schedule (UPDATED 10/11/16)
Here’s your action steps:
- Save the Date!! Sat. October 15, 2016 9am – 4pm
- Register to be a Maker or Presenter ( go to https://goo.gl/L87wb2 to sign up )
- Or, Register to attend – http://goo.gl/bG0klB – first 500 are free thanks to generous sponsors
- Share with a friend or bring a friend! (we’ll have food trucks!!)
- Need more info? EduMakerCincy.org
Events will include Cardboard Creations, SteamPumpkins,
as well as laser and robotic demos, Drone races and more!! Stay tuned!!